CUSTOM CLUB FITTINGS & CLUB REPAIR
Custom Fitting Studio
Welcome to Meadowview’s Custom Fitting Studio. Looking to improve your game with custom tailored clubs to fit your exact swing? Using the most cutting edge launch monitor technology our fitter will analyze club head and ball data to build combinations that will maximize the effects of your hitting motion. You will then have the ability to custom order clubs from our wide range of top club manufactures.
Our Callaway Master Certified Club Fitter can custom fit for Drivers, Woods, Irons and Putters to ensure every club in the bag is fit properly.
- DRIVER FITTING-Find more power off the tee with this focused fitting.
- IRON FITTING-Improve your control with a broad selection of the best club heads and shafts available.
- FAIRWAY WOOD/HYBRID FITTING-Attack every lie imaginable after dialing in these clubs for optimal launch angle and swing speed.
- PUTTER FITTING-Don’t ignore over 40% of your strokes, get the ball rolling properly and on-line.
- Indoor Or Outdoor Fittings available!
Contact Jordan or the Proshop to set up an appointment!!
GOLF CLUB REGRIPPING
Meadowview offers a range of quality grips. Ozone, heat, dirt, and oils from your hands all age your grips and cause damage. Grips that are the wrong size, worn out or that aren’t suited for weather conditions can all negatively impact your game. We recommend having your clubs re-gripped once a year or every 30 – 40 rounds depending on how much time you spend on the practice range.
A good grip can improve comfort, consistency and shot distance. You can personalize your grip type, size, color and material to get one that best suits your hands.
A grip should always be replaced if you notice any of the following signs…
• smooth hard surfaces
• shiny patches
• worn spots
• loss of tack
GOLF CLUB RESHAFTING
Broken shafts happen and whether it’s an accident or on purpose we can supply and fit shafts from all the main manufacturers. We can simply perform a straight replacement or perhaps recommend a new improved type of shaft that could lengthen your drivers.